Monday, December 13, 2010

Coldness, newness

It's cold. Bitter windy winter cold. The Old Woman is here and she dusted the Earth with a fine covering of snow today, like powdered sugar on frozen pastry. Her sharp bitterness has not deterred my creation and I'm working on many beautiful one of a kind and special items for you.

A few new items have arrived in the shop, new oils and new incenses, as well as a one of a kind Smudge Fan.
Temple Incense

Pythia Oracle Incense

Sacred Blessing Oil

Red Hot Luck Oil

Blood Shaman Smudge Fan


As a gift to my lovely customers, I'm including a little sample of my Divination Oil with every purchase while supplies last. Thank you for being wonderful and amazing!

Whether you read bones, stones, and end trails, or the more standard cards, palms, runes, tea, or pendulum, you need to connect yourself with the divine. In addition to always burning incense, anoint yourself or your divinatory set with this oil to open the doors and allow spirits to aid you in your augury.

1 comment:

mathyld ▲under the pyramids▲ said...

I love the new products ! And the way you pay attention to all the little details.
I hope there will still be some of this oil when I place my next order :)
x x x
-m-