Sunday, December 07, 2008

Brain fuzz ground fluff


Snapped a quick blurry picture of some left over snow on the deck. It was the first snow of the season. You can see a small paw print in the upper left from my sister's Chihuahua. I'm mad at it right now since it barked from 8:30 this morning until 3pm at nothing. Or it could have very well been barking at ghosts. Either way it was difficult to ignore and has left me slightly cranky.

As you can see I changed the layout of the blog. It's marking the transition of the Holly Kings reign into the Oak Kings reign. I'm literally going cross eyed from sitting in front of the computer for so many consecutive days. Still chugging away at my holiday crafts and I really wish I could get a break. You should see my apron. It's covered in paint and three types of glue. I've also hit a creative block. It usually doesn't take me any time at all to redo a web layout but it took me 2 days. My brain is tapped out. My brain needs a break. Can't even type a cohesive entry. What are you doing to fight the crafting block blues?

No comments: