Sunday, October 12, 2008

Under the weather.

So I've been feeling slightly under the weather today. By slightly I mean a perpetually runny face accompanied by sneezing in succession for minutes at a time. There's also the yummy cough. All of this could be attributed to the changing weather or being around sick friends. So today my creativity has been confined to mostly computer work.

Did some collage/scrapbook things. Used a few of my own images and other various free stock images. I needed some new wall art anyway that was seasonal.


Also continued work on a bird house. It's still a work in progress though. Used one of these clever bird house fronts that attaches itself to the open end of a coffee can via a cut channel on the back of the wooden birdhouse front.


Spooky, no? Can't wait to throw some paint on it.


I'll leave you with a picture of the grass.

No comments: